When you find a SheherazadVentures Morocco tour/s or day excursion that interests you, contact us by e-mail or by telephone with the following information:
- The name and Reference Number of the tours/s you are interested in.
- Details of how many people travelling together, your dates of travel, the category of accommodation required and any extra add-on activities required.
- At this point you can discuss any changes required to the website itinerary (all our trips can be adjusted to suit your wishes).
- When we have an idea of your ideal itinerary and preferred dates, a no-obligation price quotation (subject to availability) will be sent via e-mail usually within 48hrs.
- If you are not choosing from the ready-made Tours suggestions on our website, we will offer you a Tailor-made itinerary.
- If you wish to proceed to secure the trip, then a final draft itinerary will be prepared and an Invoice will be issued to the Lead Client for the full amount.
- At this point a Non-Refundable booking Deposit of 25% is required. The deposit must be paid no later than 60 days before trip start date.
- If your trip is being planned later than 60 days notice, then the deposit must be paid immediately.
- When the deposit is received, only then will we make hotel reservations on your behalf and we will notify names of accommodation in the Final Itinerary Document.
- You book your own flights and confirm with us your arrival/departure point, time, flight no. and dates. This then forms part of the FInal Itinerary Document.
- The final part of the process is the Booking Form which acts as our contract to you. The holiday dates are confirmed, the accommodation and all extra activities, guides, drivers and special requests are finalised. (NO additional changes can be made without incurring an administration charge)
- Balance of money due for tours must normally be paid no later than 30 days before arrival, or at start of trip to our representative.
We run a handful of Special-Interest group tours per year which are open to individual travellers to join. These require a minimum number of participants in order to proceed (usually approx 4-5 people).
If you are wishing to join one of our Special-Interest open group tours then visit:
To reserve a place on a Group Tour:
- Contact us by e-mail and tell us how many in your party wanting to join the trip and rooming requirements (e.g. single, twin double)
- Send us your 25% holding deposit* via Paypal (5% surcharge) or by international wire transfer quoting Trip Ref and name of Lead Client. (One payment only permitted even if more than one person booking).
- You MUST NOT book your flights until we can confirm that the minimum group numbers have been achieved. This we will endeavour to do no later than 60 days in advance of start date.
- If sufficient bookings are achieved, we will let you know that trip is confirmed and that you can go ahead and book your flights. At this point the remaining balance is required.
- Remaining 75% balance is payable no later than 60 days in advance.
- Please contact us if you envisage a problem with this timeframe or are booking last-minute.
- Once a group trip departure has been confirmed by us, then our standard Terms and Conditions apply regarding Cancellation Policy.
*If minimum numbers are not achieved 60 days in advance of trip departure, we will CANCEL the tour and contact you and refund your holding deposit. At this point we will also advise you of a revised price if you decide you would like to proceed with the trip anyway in a reduced size group. You may also choose another trip.