- Our prices are calculated in Moroccan dirhams and then converted to either Euros or GB sterling. This might mean a trip ends up costing you more (or less) in your own domestic currency at time of final payment if a trip has been booked many months in advance.
- All our prices are for the land-only arrangements within Morocco.
- You MUST arrange your own flights and take out travel insurance.
- When you are given a personalised price quotation it will be given in local currency (Moroccan dirhams) and converted to Euros or Pounds Sterling (whichever suits you best)
- To use a currency converter Click here.
- Our prices are set at a level whereby we can pay fair prices to our suppliers, hoteliers and ground crew. This is part of our commitment to responsible travel.
We reserve the right to change our prices from time to time if there are significant changes in local costs or international exchange rates.
The final price of your Morocco adventure holiday will depend upon several factors:
- the number of people sharing the vehicle (max 5 recommended in a 4x4)
- type of vehicle (4x4 or minibus)
- number of days
- the comfort category and type of accommodation/desert camp
- B&B, Half-board or Full-board basis
- the number of rooms required e.g. single occupancy or double/twin
- the start point and end point of the tour (it is more expensive to start in one city and end on another)
- extra adventure activities or guided visits you want to include
- time of year
As a rough price indicator you can expect to budget from €100 per person per day for a private Tailor-Made tour with a mix of 3-star and 4-star accommodation (half-board), standard desert camp with camel trek, private 4x4 vehicle, professional driver, fuel costs and an English-speaking tour assistant. This is based on a circular tour of 5 days/4 nights for 4 people in mid-season.